Sunday 24 July 2011

The sun is here!

Today, the sun decided to make an appearance at last! It was great to finally shove my previous jumpers to the back of my wardrobe and get my shoulders out. I decided to play it simple without looking too boring and ended up with this.


I look like a complete box in this photo but I actually quite like the finished effect and am even warming to my previously shunned Converse again.


Above you can see them in all their glory. I'm also trying out the casual wrapping round the waist of the shirt, it makes for a dressed down summery look. Today I also spotted someone who I could use for my first street style post but she got away :/ Lets hope the weather stays how it is (although I can't wait for winter clothes)!

Basic white crop top (tucked in) - Topshop
Shorts - Vintage
Shirt - Vintage
Converse - Office
Rucksack - Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment