Tuesday 26 July 2011

Charity shops are the best

I'm on a tight budget at the moment as I am saving up for two pairs of shoes and a dress, so Today I decided to peruse the charity shops of York. They're very hit and miss and I generally like the mens section more than the womens, but half the fun is in the searching through the rails and the rewarding feeling when you find something. This afternoon was no dissapointment, and I managed to find these little babies at the bargain price of TWO POUNDS.


I really like the motif on the tongue and feel like it was fate that I bought them seeing as they're a size six (my size) and the perfect fit.


I also fancied a new t shirt as I recently cut up quite a few of my t shirts into vests and now regret is as I like rolling up the sleeves on baggy t shirts and tucking them into shorts etc. I managed to find this at the back of one of the charity shops on the mens rail.


It's XXL, so just a bit baggy then...


Closer look at the image ^^^

Don't knock charity shops till you've tried them as there are some gems between the Marks and Spencers mum tops and nineties skirts. I only spent a fiver today (the t shirt was three pounds) and am very happy with my purchases! Try them :)

2 comments:

  1. Great shirt and great trainers, I love your style <3

    http://clairejessicatighe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'll follow you :) <3

    ReplyDelete