Friday 22 July 2011

The first jumper in months

Today I ventured outside in a woolly jumper, the first proper knitted jumper I've worn in months. This 'Summer' is basically an extended Winter, so I've decided to stop pretending it's sunny by wearing summery clothes and I'm going to embrace the chance to wear my jumpers for a bit longer.

I've actually gone off jumpers a bit, I prefer sweaters, but I have a couple that I still really like eg. the one you can see below.



As you can see, I paired it up with some basic black jeans and my Dr Martens boots and pendant necklace.


I'm also obsessed with wearing my black leather rucksack at the moment as it casualises any outfit and is also very practical! Here's a closer look at it below.


So my advise to you all is to get out your jumpers and boots and just enjoy wearing Winter clothes in a time when you're usually getting sunburnt and attacked by pollen. I certainly will be!

2 comments:

  1. Love your pull. Great look!
    XXX
    http://petit-oiseau-fougasse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'll follow you if you follow me? ;D aha xxx

    ReplyDelete